• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Where are you getting these time frames from? ??
The november board saw snfos leaving March - July. Snas leaving Sept-December. That leads me to believe the dates I said for this may board. I have a few friends active duty who picked up pilot and nfo last November so I'm basing AD times off those. They seemed to leave later than civilians, most likely due to operational commitments.

exNavyOffRec

The november board saw snfos leaving March - July. Snas leaving Sept-December. That leads me to believe the dates I said for this may board. I have a few friends active duty who picked up pilot and nfo last November so I'm basing AD times off those. They seemed to leave later than civilians, most likely due to operational commitments.
Probably later than that, they have selected almost what they need to fill FY 23 based on FY 22 goal, I would believe they would hold a few openings for AD to get them in faster, but they only have so many spots.

Shheen

When you AD folks find out about results let me know how you are notified. I am trying to see if there is a different notification process for the ISPP

exNavyOffRec

My contact within NRC said most May picks will be going to OCS in FY23 (civilian side). AD may be different.
If that is certain that probably means lower numbers for the May board, between those SNA's who have been sent to OCS and are waiting for OCS is about 520, FY22 goal is 286, goal for FY23 should be about the same so total of 570, that means only about 50 more to fill FY22 and FY23 and the rest will get pushed to FY24.

It is normal for NRC to go over to account for drops and get a jump on the next FY goal, example would be an OCS goal of 280 would give an NRC select goal of 400

If more than 50 are picked and goals stay about the same some will eventually be pushed to FY 24.