• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

bramirez44

Hey y’all- I’ve been searching for some help, but feel like I’m lost in the store looking for my mom.

What are you guys doing with all your stuff when you go to OCS? Bed, dressers, furniture, motorcycle, etc. I’ve got some ideas about a storage locker, but wondering if anybody knows of an easier way.
I’m sure everyone will have a different answer but my situation is my fiancé will stay at home and take care of everything. If I were single I’d probably do the storage unit route

DylDozer

SNA PROREC-Y
Contributor
I’m sure everyone will have a different answer but my situation is my fiancé will stay at home and take care of everything. If I were single I’d probably do the storage unit route
This is my situation. Sold my house and got a storage unit in the interim.

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Anyone on the other boards please share the study groups info. I will be posting a Bravo study guide that I personally use.