• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

Duffman

None
Contributor
Facts. I had a dream I needed to clean my guns and raptor. Spent whole morning cleaning my guns lol. Still need to clean the truck. But, progress.
I had a dream a while back that I was getting yelled at for how I folded my clothes.... I think it was OCS... I’ve also had like 5 others dreams about the military and I’m a civilian.

DylDozer

SNA PROREC-Y
Contributor
Well I did a PRT today and wasn't pretty. Did a 20 hour fast after cardio yesterday and my scores really show how depleted I was:

50 push ups
2:00 plank
12:50 run

Curious what they will be when I take it again next week after eating.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Well I did a PRT today and wasn't pretty. Did a 20 hour fast after cardio yesterday and my scores really show how depleted I was:

50 push ups
2:00 plank
12:50 run

Curious what they will be when I take it again next week after eating.
That's honestly pretty decent. The other people on here I think represent the top 10% fitness level that will be present at OCS.

What age bracket are you in?

Ghost SWO

Contributor
I had a dream a while back that I was getting yelled at for how I folded my clothes.... I think it was OCS... I’ve also had like 5 others dreams about the military and I’m a civilian.
Man, same. I've had dreams where I'm the one guy without a rack so I set out some sheets on the floor to sleep on, or for some reason I'm the only guy who doesn't receive pt gear so I'm out of uniform and unable to participate lol.

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Proud of everyone in this forum constantly holding themselves to a higher standard. Being the top 10% is and honor, remember that. I know that OCS does not play into future promotions and so forth. Remember “being second is the first loser”. In the future that could be the difference between flying a pointy nose Or not. For the NFOs could be the difference between a growler or not.

bramirez44

Proud of everyone in this forum constantly holding themselves to a higher standard. Being the top 10% is and honor, remember that. I know that OCS does not play into future promotions and so forth. Remember “being second is the first loser”. In the future that could be the difference between flying a pointy nose Or not. For the NFOs could be the difference between a growler or not.
Man, this forum has seriously pushed me to become the best that I can be. After college, I lost a lot of the comradery that came with athletics. This is probably the closest I've felt to that since then. And to think I haven't even met any of you yet haha hopefully one day we'll cross paths and catch up. Keep on keeping on gentlemen!

I like the PT Track Google Sheet a lot. It pushes me further knowing most of you are kicking my a$$ ? I don't want to be THAT guy at OCS holding everyone up! hahaha

DylDozer

SNA PROREC-Y
Contributor
That's honestly pretty decent. The other people on here I think represent the top 10% fitness level that will be present at OCS.

What age bracket are you in?

I'll be in the 25-29 at 28 years old lol. So it's a pass but I just want to be better.

Man, this forum has seriously pushed me to become the best that I can be. After college, I lost a lot of the comradery that came with athletics. This is probably the closest I've felt to that since then. And to think I haven't even met any of you yet haha hopefully one day we'll cross paths and catch up. Keep on keeping on gentlemen!

I like the PT Track Google Sheet a lot. It pushes me further knowing most of you are kicking my a$$ ? I don't want to be THAT guy at OCS holding everyone up! hahaha

Agreed, it's nice to talk with people that have the same dedication and drive. Love the comradery too.

DylDozer

SNA PROREC-Y
Contributor
Curious about how stringent try are at OCS, when I do my pushups, the navy fitness standards say hands should be below the shoulders or slightly wider.

Would I be allowed to just slide my hands outboard more as I get tired? I feel like I could do ten more reps if I switched to a 'wide' pushup after my arms are spent.

How anal are they about hand slipping? Lol