• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Thanos

I’m a pretty level headed person and I’ve been in the Navy for almost 10 years so I’m definitely used to the, “hurry up and wait” mentality, but this is just getting ridiculous. So on the off chance that it’s true and the #roadto100 will yield results, I will do my part with this post.. Here’s to another day of anxiety.

Each page fits 15 posts IIRC, so let’s just all get this done tonight. This is the kind of teamwork they’ll be testing us on in OCS and that we’ll need in the fleet and beyond.
Positive vibes! Yeet!

mmhoang1

I’m a pretty level headed person and I’ve been in the Navy for almost 10 years so I’m definitely used to the, “hurry up and wait” mentality, but this is just getting ridiculous. So on the off chance that it’s true and the #roadto100 will yield results, I will do my part with this post.. Here’s to another day of anxiety.
For real brother. I thought I was immune to this by now. I'm about to transfer to RTC great lakes in 3 months to be an RDC. It would be really convenient if the results came out soon.

justz048

Well the crappy thing is I planned my last semester so I’d have virtually no school work and my sports season is coming to an end so practice has been pretty light. So there’s virtually nothing keeping me busy and it’s driving me nuts

Mike9595

Well the crappy thing is I planned my last semester so I’d have virtually no school work and my sports season is coming to an end so practice has been pretty light. So there’s virtually nothing keeping me busy and it’s driving me nuts

I was driven nuts but it just gets eh after awhile
17A0CE3B-EEC2-4BB2-A1F8-87238E809902.png

BrandonJLawson

Some Benjamins to get us to 100

Image result for benjamins