• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

BrandonJLawson

Was a cook at a mom and pop restaurant, I hated it ? I always came home smelling like fried chicken.
Wow that brought me back to when I was a busser at a Cheesecake Factory and would come home smelling like vomit everyday from all the pasta sauce and dirty dishes. Ouch!

nalderman97

My first job I was a server at a restaurant. It was the worst job I have ever worked. My 2nd day there a couple got pissed at me for bringing the wife (who was allergic to gluten) a burger with a bun. They didn’t tell me she couldn’t have bread but it was my fault cause they were regulars and I should’ve known that:/

Thanos

My first job was trying to do something my immigrant father views as correct on the first try. I’ve been trying ever since birth. It’s as impossible as plugging in a USB correctly on the first attempt.

Still love him though ?