• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Redsky330

I tentatively gave my two weeks at work last week for March 6th... really would appreciate official word right about now. Gonna look really dumb walking back into work on the 9th.

You live near Renton? I'm going to apply to Flight School jobs when I move back to the East Side, end of March.

Redsky330

Just out if curiosity, What do you mean by flight school jobs?

Kind of yeah, Bellevue! What are flight school jobs?

Nice! I live in Newcastle.

I'm applying for Non-CFI jobs.
Reception, customer support, scheduler, maintenance tech (if they'll train me).

A few schools at Renton Airport and SeaTac offer discounted flights/instruction time if you work for them.

I figure, Pro Rec or not, I want to go into aviation. Might as well build some flight hours and have fun hahaha

mmhoang1

Filler question.......

What was everyone's first job? Did y'all love it or hate it?

#RoadTo100
I was a Honda technician and became a master tech. Got bored so I quit and enlisted at 21 as an E-1. Found out officers have it way better than enlisted. I started my first college class at 23 through tuition assistance while on deployment. 3 years later, I'm here stressing out about results on Airwarriors. No regrets though. Got a free degree.

justz048

Nice! I live in Newcastle.

I'm applying for Non-CFI jobs.
Reception, customer support, scheduler, maintenance tech (if they'll train me).

A few schools at Renton Airport and SeaTac offer discounted flights/instruction time if you work for them.

I figure, Pro Rec or not, I want to go into aviation. Might as well build some flight hours and have fun hahaha
Ohhh that makes sense! I’d say that’s a pretty solid game plan!