• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

exNavyOffRec

edit: also interesting that the official board date on the new schedule is for August 21, and not August 23. I have to stop checking this website everyday - all it does is make me anxious haha ?
Board's start date is always listed on a Monday, where it goes from there is up to the senior member.

Edit: It can take days or weeks for NPC to update their items.

Biff42

Where exactly did you find this? The latest one I can find from a google search is updated 04JAN23. If it's true that the October board is gone my ISPP package is dead in the water...
Go the CNRC flank speed portal page. Like N311 or some shit like that. Idk, I have it saved on my work computer

alnkndriks

SNA (NIFE II)
Where exactly did you find this? The latest one I can find from a google search is updated 04JAN23. If it's true that the October board is gone my ISPP package is dead in the water...
The 100F program states it will be “renewed, changed, or sunset.” Sure, this PA officially expires NOV23, but there may be another with slight amendments.

Whats up everyone. First time applicant. Here’s my numbers:

ASTB: 55 7/7/6
GPA: 3.3
Flight experience: 1400 hours
Career pilot
Applying for SNA
Good luck, 7 is a decent score, just don't be discouraged if you don't pick up on the first go. It's a very challenging time to get into flight school but good things come to those who wait.

nefalexa

Whats up everyone. First time applicant. Here’s my numbers:

ASTB: 55 7/7/6
GPA: 3.3
Flight experience: 1400 hours
Career pilot
Applying for SNA
With your amount of flight hours, you’re so set! Give it a couple of tries but you will most likely get picked up quick!

Tumbleweed33

This could be the reset to get things back on track, the hard goals for FY 25 will be coming out a few months later so that would also allow them to figure out what is going on.
And anyone selected in OCT 2023 would likely not go to OCS until FY25 anyway. might as well wait for the may board.

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
What exactly do they tell you when you get your pro-rec? Do you just get a letter that says “standby to class up FY25”?
On the selection list, there is each applicants name that was selected and to the right it either has a specific OCS date or it says FY24