• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

eryman818

Hell yeah??

Probably means the at-board list is out since you got confirmation that your kit is being forwarded to the board.

Any AD able to check?
She said they are generating it still and we should see it soon. I only got confirmation because I called to ask since I’m in a weird in-between situation.

eryman818

Why not ISPP?
I’m in a weird situation. My package was formatted and routed as ISPP but because my degree isn’t conferred at the time of the board meeting it’s not ISPP. We decided it’s best to just route it as regular OCS this cycle and then reapply ISPP next cycle if I’m not selected. Fortunately my Admirals endorsement will remain in the package for the board to see and I have excellent interviews with a squadron CO/XO and a pilot.

BDavis11

Contributor
I’m in a weird situation. My package was formatted and routed as ISPP but because my degree isn’t conferred at the time of the board meeting it’s not ISPP. We decided it’s best to just route it as regular OCS this cycle and then reapply ISPP next cycle if I’m not selected. Fortunately my Admirals endorsement will remain in the package for the board to see and I have excellent interviews with a squadron CO/XO and a pilot.
That isnt a bad situation to be in

BDavis11

Contributor
@eryman818 I also added your info to the spreadsheet. Just verify its correct as I wasn't sure what you were saying Y and N to lol. I can check this site from work but the NMCI computers don't allow me to login in and communicate.

eryman818

That isnt a bad situation to be in
I agree! While slightly annoying that a technicality is preventing me from applying ISPP, I’m grateful for any chance at making this dream come true. I understand there’s people who would just wait and apply ISPP but the nothing is guaranteed in this life, including the next board or that the program even gets renewed in November. I’ll shoot any shot I have until I hit my target!

eryman818

@eryman818 I also added your info to the spreadsheet. Just verify its correct as I wasn't sure what you were saying Y and N to lol. I can check this site from work but the NMCI computers don't allow me to login in and communicate.
Looks correct to me! Thank you! What does the red band across the middle of the spreadsheet indicate? I don't like being under the red line ?

BDavis11

Contributor
I agree! While slightly annoying that a technicality is preventing me from applying ISPP, I’m grateful for any chance at making this dream come true. I understand there’s people who would just wait and apply ISPP but the nothing is guaranteed in this life, including the next board or that the program even gets renewed in November. I’ll shoot any shot I have until I hit my target!
I'll tell you like I told the junior enlisted today, make the most of every opportunity. Although it isn't ISPP you still have a shot this board. If you are selected then that's great ISPP will be a thing in the past for you. If not selected, then you still get to submit ISPP immediately for the next board and its pretty much a guarantee! I say pretty much because i happened to be an exception to that statement. I will be interested to see if they renew it/make changes/ or sundown it.