• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

jbfalcon2000

SNA Board Applicant
Oh that's pretty solid man. You're definitely in the competitive category. STEM or not that GPA is money.
Thanks man! Though I saw a person get a Pro Rec N on the May board with 8's and a 4.0! Motivational Statement must have a bigger impact than I thought.

exNavyOffRec

Thanks man! Though I saw a person get a Pro Rec N on the May board with 8's and a 4.0! Motivational Statement must have a bigger impact than I thought.
In nearly all cases where I have seen people with 8 or 9 get denied it was due to other factors where a waiver was involved, I have also seen it where a score was typed into the APSR wrong and was missed.

FloridaDad

As a sentimental aside, the weather here in Florida is finally cool enough that I just put on a jacket to head to the gym. Last time the weather was like this I was studying my butt off for the ASTB like it was a full time job. My wife would go out with me at night and read flash cards to me while we walked around the neighborhood or went for a drive. I don’t think I would’ve done as well on the test if it wasn’t for her, and she’s the person that convinced me to look into the navy when the COVID pandemic ended my music career. It’s crazy to think it’s already been that long since I was studying for the exam, and if I get accepted I owe her more than I can even begin to describe for her support and encouragement. This is her dream as much as it is mine.

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
As a sentimental aside, the weather here in Florida is finally cool enough that I just put on a jacket to head to the gym. Last time the weather was like this I was studying my butt off for the ASTB like it was a full time job. My wife would go out with me at night and read flash cards to me while we walked around the neighborhood or went for a drive. I don’t think I would’ve done as well on the test if it wasn’t for her, and she’s the person that convinced me to look into the navy when the COVID pandemic ended my music career. It’s crazy to think it’s already been that long since I was studying for the exam, and if I get accepted I owe her more than I can even begin to describe for her support and encouragement. This is her dream as much as it is mine.
This is so damn wholesome. You're really ruining the doom and gloom vibe dude

mcwisconsin

Just wondering, have 2 SNA/SNFO boards ever been cancelled back to back? Asking because I held off on applying for the May board to study for the ASTB more and now I’m afraid it may bite me in the butt.