• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
what exactly effects the at board list and does anyone know what your chances are of being on it? Does when you submit matter or is it just random chance?

Kyle42

what exactly effects the at board list and does anyone know what your chances are of being on it? Does when you submit matter or is it just random chance?
To my knowledge, it’s first come first serve. Those who submit earlier have a better chance of making it.

exNavyOffRec

Early as in before the submission deadline and before the board gets packed with applicants. Just like when you sign up for the college classes that you really want to take. Early.
as long as they don't cut off submissions before the deadline a person processed who will be the first person at the next board and a person processed who will be the last person sent to the next board will have equal chances.

It also depends on the processors, 2 people submit on the same day but the applications could go to 2 different processors, one reviews and sends for further review the same day, the other is sent to a processor that went on vacation the day before and is out for the next week, that one will be a week behind even thought both submitted on the same day.

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
as long as they don't cut off submissions before the deadline a person processed who will be the first person at the next board and a person processed who will be the last person sent to the next board will have equal chances.

It also depends on the processors, 2 people submit on the same day but the applications could go to 2 different processors, one reviews and sends for further review the same day, the other is sent to a processor that went on vacation the day before and is out for the next week, that one will be a week behind even thought both submitted on the same day.
Happened to me sorta. Mine went to a processor who didn't know what BDCP was and then he spent all day arguing with my NTAG to get my application through.

Sauceboss313

ProRec-Y SNA Aug 13th 2023
As long as your kit was submitted before the deadline I wouldn’t worry about it. This is what I asked my OR. First-come-first-serve sort of defeats the purpose of a package deadline.

68Chev

I didn't submit before the deadline, but I got an ETP waiver. I'm still sweating though. Don't know if that guarantees that I'm on it or not... but we will wait and see...

wonderb0iwl

I didn't submit before the deadline, but I got an ETP waiver. I'm still sweating though. Don't know if that guarantees that I'm on it or not... but we will wait and see...
I didn't submit before the deadline either, was waiting for medical. OR told me to not worry about it and said something about waivers...