• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

exNavyOffRec

As long as your kit was submitted before the deadline I wouldn’t worry about it. This is what I asked my OR. First-come-first-serve sort of defeats the purpose of a package deadline.

I didn't submit before the deadline, but I got an ETP waiver. I'm still sweating though. Don't know if that guarantees that I'm on it or not... but we will wait and see...

I didn't submit before the deadline either, was waiting for medical. OR told me to not worry about it and said something about waivers...
They started enforcing the maximum number of applications at board number, so even if you are before the deadline you could get pushed, the good and bad news is that the aviation process is so messed up right now they aren't really enforcing it for aviation.

ETP only goes so far, once the PM's are done with their review and push the applications to board that is it, so if you are talking a few days late, maybe, if you are talking about weeks, maybe not.

BDavis11

Contributor
Good news for me people. I was able to make the cut for ISPP. As long as my medical clears, which there shouldn't be any issues. At board list is going to most likely be the end of the week next week considering they are still processing applications from people submitting last minute.

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
Good news for me people. I was able to make the cut for ISPP. As long as my medical clears, which there shouldn't be any issues. At board list is going to most likely be the end of the week next week considering they are still processing applications from people submitting last minute.
Congrats dude! Really happy for ya. I know you’ve been working on this for a while

BDavis11

Contributor
Congrats dude! Really happy for ya. I know you’ve been working on this for a while
Thanks fam! Lowkey been stressing the closer to the board we get. Paul had emailed me saying my files wouldn't open for him, so I resent them and heard nothing. Had to make that follow up call to make sure everything was good. I work mids so by the time I can check my email a whole day has gone by.

cjh5073

Hey man that’s awesome!

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
Thanks fam! Lowkey been stressing the closer to the board we get. Paul had emailed me saying my files wouldn't open for him, so I resent them and heard nothing. Had to make that follow up call to make sure everything was good. I work mids so by the time I can check my email a whole day has gone by.
I worked nights and mids my whole time so I know this pain

AeawCP

Congratulations man!!!! I'm still waiting on my age waiver to get approved. I hope it gets approved so I can be on the board too.

Sauceboss313

ProRec-Y SNA Aug 13th 2023
Yes!! Congrats Bro.

yes-wwe.gif

AeawCP

Mine got approved pretty easily so I’m sure you’re going to be just fine
Yea, I figured it would be fairly easy seeing that I don't turn 32 till November 16th but im still waiting to get email telling me I'm good. I submitted the waiver with my packet on the 15th of September a day before the deadline.

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
that two year wait after this board(assuming we get a prorec Y)is still killing me... good god! why should they mock poor fellows thus?