• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

exNavyOffRec

Where did you get two years of waiting?

It’s been communicated to me by my recruiter that if selected the wait time to ship to OCS is 18 months - 2 years
They are selecting for FY 24 and they will ship between July 2023 to June 2024 so I would say a better time frame is 8-20 months, the 18 months - 2 years would be more like FY 25.

Edit: As a reference to show how far ahead the selections are they should normally be selecting for FY 23 for this board.

BDavis11

Contributor
One is a Director of Safety; one is Director of Compliance. Two different private jet chartering companies. Questioning if I'm truly capable of taking on the responsibility of them, even if I'm selected. But I'm hungry for the challenge. Interviewing round 1 for compliance today, and round 2 of safety tomorrow.
Man don’t question yourself! You knew you were capable when you agreed for the interviews. I just finished u a leadership class for my masters, just be a great leader and be willing to learn from mistakes. Lean on your team around you ????. Crush your interview

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
to clarify what I meant with the two years comment; I meant that it seems like with the back ups and all it’ll be 2 years until we start primary(at minimum), unless they clear the back up. Let’s hope so.

WorldWar33.3

They are selecting for FY 24 and they will ship between July 2023 to June 2024 so I would say a better time frame is 8-20 months, the 18 months - 2 years would be more like FY 25.

Edit: As a reference to show how far ahead the selections are they should normally be selecting for FY 23 for this board.
What happens to our MEPS documents if we get selected? My MEPS physical is going to expire in June. Will I just have to do the whole thing again after June 2023?

BDavis11

Contributor
What happens to our MEPS documents if we get selected? My MEPS physical is going to expire in June. Will I just have to do the whole thing again after June 2023?
If you’re selected then I don’t think that would matter. Because once you ship you go through the whole process again. But that’s just a personal opinion ??‍♂️

schen0222

If you’re selected then I don’t think that would matter. Because once you ship you go through the whole process again. But that’s just a personal opinion ??‍♂️
My meps will expire before I get to OCS, and theyre making me retake it. Not sure how it works if you're AD though.