• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
The person I got the info from asked not to be named. Personally, I’d rather it not be true, but I believe that given what we know is going on with the pipeline and delays for selects, it probably has some truth to it. However, it doesn’t have an admirals signature next to it so it’s just a rumor until the selection results come out.
this isn’t a rumor roundup forum where you come to post bad gouge. Please check your info before you make blanket statements.

exNavyOffRec

The board is NOT canceled. Verified through the Aviation OCM, board has been pushed to the first week of NOV. As for only 80 candidates selected of 280, that information is false. According to OCM, quotas have yet to be determined.

Please, for the sake of us all, Verify your information before posting to the forum.
The first week of Nov mean it is still on track, the quotas have been determined as NRC has them and has had them for a while, they will get sent to the senior member with the applications. The hard numbers won't be out until after this board is done so instead they work off of an estimated number (which is normal).

Basically you just move forward as if everything is normal because even if it does change in one way or another you can't do anything about it.

cjh5073

The board is NOT canceled. Verified through the Aviation OCM, board has been pushed to the first week of NOV. As for only 80 candidates selected of 280, that information is false. According to OCM, quotas have yet to be determined.

Please, for the sake of us all, Verify your information before posting to the forum.
I was kidding dude. Chill.

Average Monke

A primate with internet access
Gotta love all the pointless anxiety haha. I had the realization that we’re a week from October 31st last night and about had an existential crisis. If I don’t get picked up I want to reapply again so bad but with the freezing of everything I might just have to apply for warrant officer with the Army and go fly helicopters :/
That is exactly where my head is at too.

Cajun

SNA ProRecY
The first week of Nov mean it is still on track, the quotas have been determined as NRC has them and has had them for a while, they will get sent to the senior member with the applications. The hard numbers won't be out until after this board is done so instead they work off of an estimated number (which is normal).

Basically you just move forward as if everything is normal because even if it does change in one way or another you can't do anything about it.
Not wanting to add to this "rumor mill" but my recruiter gave me the same exact 280 to board 80 selected quota numbers today.

What are the chances my recruiter is relaying me info from this forum? lol

exNavyOffRec

Not wanting to add to this "rumor mill" but my recruiter gave me the same exact 280 to board 80 selected quota numbers today.

What are the chances my recruiter is relaying me info from this forum? lol
He could just be reading the dashboard, I am not saying the number is wrong, just that the numbers are out there even though they might not be 100% accurate at this point.

FloridaDad

My original recruiter told me to go to AW when I asked him for study advice so some of them definitely read the forums or are at least aware of it.

I’m just trying to remember this is out of my control at this point. Honestly with the pressure on my family I feel pretty desperate for this to work out so I can provide what they need and that’s making me feel rather selfish for only applying SNA and leaving out SNFO. I would totally take SNFO if offered, I just want to be a pilot so badly that I wanted to avoid getting SNFO when I could’ve gotten SNA instead.

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
My original recruiter told me to go to AW when I asked him for study advice so some of them definitely read the forums or are at least aware of it.

I’m just trying to remember this is out of my control at this point. Honestly with the pressure on my family I feel pretty desperate for this to work out so I can provide what they need and that’s making me feel rather selfish for only applying SNA and leaving out SNFO. I would totally take SNFO if offered, I just want to be a pilot so badly that I wanted to avoid getting SNFO when I could’ve gotten SNA instead.
go for what you want man that’s why I’m only applying for SNA. Not interested in NFO.