• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

kgrooney2

Where are you getting that detailed of info? That doesn’t seem like info that would available.
A “credible” source lol
The person I got the info from asked not to be named. Personally, I’d rather it not be true, but I believe that given what we know is going on with the pipeline and delays for selects, it probably has some truth to it. However, it doesn’t have an admirals signature next to it so it’s just a rumor until the selection results come out.

WorldWar33.3

The board is NOT canceled. Verified through the Aviation OCM, board has been pushed to the first week of NOV. As for only 80 candidates selected of 280, that information is false. According to OCM, quotas have yet to be determined.

Please, for the sake of us all, Verify your information before posting to the forum.
I feel like on every single board thread on this forum, someone comes out and says "There will be x Pro-Rec Ys" and the true number isn't even close.

Storm27324

I feel like on every single board thread on this forum, someone comes out and says "There will be x Pro-Rec Ys" and the true number isn't even close.
It's like that for advancement quotas too. Doesn't help that it seems everyone's recruiter says something different.

If you want generic info straight from the horse just call the OCM. Never hurts to ask, or verify what your recruiter is telling you. Just don't pester for information that will likely not be available for a few months.

FloridaDad

Gotta love all the pointless anxiety haha. I had the realization that we’re a week from October 31st last night and about had an existential crisis. If I don’t get picked up I want to reapply again so bad but with the freezing of everything I might just have to apply for warrant officer with the Army and go fly helicopters :/

WorldWar33.3

Gotta love all the pointless anxiety haha. I had the realization that we’re a week from October 31st last night and about had an existential crisis. If I don’t get picked up I want to reapply again so bad but with the freezing of everything I might just have to apply for warrant officer with the Army and go fly helicopters :/
I used up all my stress and anxiety on the last boards lol. Army WOFT is also my backup plan at this point too brother.

jbfalcon2000

SNA Board Applicant
I used up all my stress and anxiety on the last boards lol. Army WOFT is also my backup plan at this point too brother.
Same?

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
I’m not trying to get everyone nervous, but I heard a very credible rumor that the OCT board is happening, but it will be very selective. Specifically, they expect to look at 280 packages and give a pro rec no to 200 of them.
don’t you know? people who post rumors like this get automatic pro-rec N.