• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Dboom85

Banned
Just wait until next year when you have to explain that yes, it HAS been a year since I was selected, but I promise the Navy still wants me to be a pilot.
This. And getting the "any updates on when you're going?" question and not having an answer every time.
Or 5 different people at work asking when you’re leaving for OCS over the span of 20 minutes because you’ve told them your original date was January 4 months ago.

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
Or 5 different people at work asking when you’re leaving for OCS over the span of 20 minutes because you’ve told them your original date was January 4 months ago.
Ooooh thats a brutal one. It's bad enough when you're trying to get selected and the same 5 people every day ask if i've heard back yet.

exNavyOffRec

Like I said before - I’d assume after the holiday - sometime in January. If you hear before then, I’d be pleasantly surprised.
That would be very rare average time is about 4 weeks, it essentially means NRC would be sitting on the results for 2 months since the actual board takes 1 or 2 days depending how much time they spend on it per day.

cjh5073

That would be very rare average time is about 4 weeks, it essentially means NRC would be sitting on the results for 2 months since the actual board takes 1 or 2 days depending how much time they spend on it per day.
Yeah see I totally get and understand that.

However I have zero expectations and set my standards really low. That way I’m not chomping at the bit to see if results are coming.

If the results come before Christmas - I will be surprised but my head will be after the holiday.