• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Epitomes

medPDQ
I'm checking for the intel board already, it's not there. theres been no updates for at board lists
Do they list everyone at once? Or all boards at once? I'm only applying for aviation and was told what I was told. I trust my recruiter and he's been straight up with me the whole way.

scooter345

Do they list everyone at once? Or all boards at once? I'm only applying for aviation and was told what I was told. I trust my recruiter and he's been straight up with me the whole way.
the at board lists are all in the same place, there hasn't been any released since the august swo board. Just because it's not on the sharepoint doesn't mean it doesn't exist or that your recruiter lied to you. they probably have access to lists general AD don't.

FloridaDad

I just had the thought that with the massive shipping delay I’m probably going to be an automatic pro rec N due to me turning 32 next May. I doubt the board is going to think, “he’ll get an age waiver,” or look kindly on that fact. I’m not freaking out or anything just steeling myself for the worst. I’ll save freak out for after results.

exNavyOffRec

Yeah see I totally get and understand that.

However I have zero expectations and set my standards really low. That way I’m not chomping at the bit to see if results are coming.

If the results come before Christmas - I will be surprised but my head will be after the holiday.
I get it, the way things have been up and down if you plan for Jan and results come in sooner it is like a bonus!

Epitomes

medPDQ
I just had the thought that with the massive shipping delay I’m probably going to be an automatic pro rec N due to me turning 32 next May. I doubt the board is going to think, “he’ll get an age waiver,” or look kindly on that fact. I’m not freaking out or anything just steeling myself for the worst. I’ll save freak out for after results.
I think I'm a year or two behind you so hopefully that's not the case.. stay positive my man, you never know!

And sorry to all for getting everyone excited, hope there's more news for everyone soon!

Storm27324

From Share point NRC:

"NRC's SharePoint environment will complete cut over to FlankSpeed environment COB 30 SEP 2022

The MPTE NRC SharePoint portal has been placed into a read only status and all traffic to the old site is being redirected to the new Flank Speed SharePoint Online portal. However, after the shutdown of the legacy page on 1 OCT 2022, this redirect will no longer function so please update your bookmarks and favorites with the new url/link. "

MPTE used to be where you would find the At Board list and where they post results. NRC has completely switched to Flank Speed as of the first and the only thing they have been consistently posting in the GENOFF Board results is well, board results. The last At Board list was the SWO list on the 30th of September. Most recent post was the IWC Results 3 days ago.

Unfortunately, I don't think we will see an At Board list for this board. NRC has it, but until they start saving the At Board lists on SharePoint vice internal servers, AD guys wont be able to get it unless one of us work at NRC and has access to the internal S drive. FlankSpeed/SharePoint is designed to replace internal S and H drives so in Navy time it'll be a few years years lol

AD Pers should have their PQ letter by now and notification from Mr. Celestine that their package has been forwarded to this board. Not sure on the civi side, your recruiters deal with Mr. Elam for GENOFF Accessions. I agree with exNavyOffRec, at this point pray for results around Thanksgiving/first week of December, relax and put it out of your mind. Arguably the hardest part is the waiting, worst quality of the Navy lol hurry up and wait!

Good luck everybody!

BDavis11

Contributor
From Share point NRC:

"NRC's SharePoint environment will complete cut over to FlankSpeed environment COB 30 SEP 2022

The MPTE NRC SharePoint portal has been placed into a read only status and all traffic to the old site is being redirected to the new Flank Speed SharePoint Online portal. However, after the shutdown of the legacy page on 1 OCT 2022, this redirect will no longer function so please update your bookmarks and favorites with the new url/link. "

MPTE used to be where you would find the At Board list and where they post results. NRC has completely switched to Flank Speed as of the first and the only thing they have been consistently posting in the GENOFF Board results is well, board results. The last At Board list was the SWO list on the 30th of September. Most recent post was the IWC Results 3 days ago.

Unfortunately, I don't think we will see an At Board list for this board. NRC has it, but until they start saving the At Board lists on SharePoint vice internal servers, AD guys wont be able to get it unless one of us work at NRC and has access to the internal S drive. FlankSpeed/SharePoint is designed to replace internal S and H drives so in Navy time it'll be a few years years lol

AD Pers should have their PQ letter by now and notification from Mr. Celestine that their package has been forwarded to this board. Not sure on the civi side, your recruiters deal with Mr. Elam for GENOFF Accessions. I agree with exNavyOffRec, at this point pray for results around Thanksgiving/first week of December, relax and put it out of your mind. Arguably the hardest part is the waiting, worst quality of the Navy lol hurry up and wait!

Good luck everybody!
Very will. Not all heroes where capes!

FloridaDad

Waiting is easier when you have a paycheck lol. I mean to be clear I do have a job but I am referring to a navy paycheck ha ha