• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Acakrause

The whole no news is good news is a bit frustrating, only because I wasn’t told about the august board being delayed and also the October one being delayed as well. It’s almost easier sometimes to give hopes up. But staying strong for this one silently

BDavis11

Contributor
The whole no news is good news is a bit frustrating, only because I wasn’t told about the august board being delayed and also the October one being delayed as well. It’s almost easier sometimes to give hopes up. But staying strong for this one silently
October was only delayed by a week. Doesn’t really change much. But that august getting canceled is another 3 month wait so that’s understandable. That happened to me last year

FloridaDad

We were only delayed by a week supposedly so I wouldn’t panic. I get what you’re saying though, it’s easy for people to say things like that when their entire life, family, career, and future earnings isn’t riding on this. I know that sounds dramatic, but unlike many people on this forum I don’t have an engineering degree to fall back on. If this doesn’t work out my options really are to try to climb up the ladder at Disney World or go back into education as a teacher. I absolutely love teaching, but here in Florida the pay is so pathetically low that my wife would have to start working again and since we have two children, one of whom is special-needs, that just doesn’t really work. I will be totally honest, I am one of those people who came to the military out of desperation. I want to fly so badly, but at the end of the day my family desperately needs this way more than I need to fulfill a childhood dream of flying. This is why I almost enlisted, I needed something to get my family out of a post COVID financial free fall fast. The only reason I didn’t was because they required me to speak to an officer recruiter before I was allowed to sign the paperwork. I am glad that they required that because impulsively enlisting like that wouldn’t have been the best scenario for my family. Becoming a pilot would not only be a childhood dream that I thought I was dead (LASIK wasn’t allowed when I was a teenager) it would be a complete paradigm shift in the financial security of my family both short and long-term as well as a complete and total change in the availability of medical care to my wife and child who both desperately need more access than I can currently provide. If anything, the single hardest thing about how long this has taken and will continue to take is the fact that the two of them desperately need to see therapists and doctors that they currently aren’t able to. We are managing, but the sooner I can get them that care the better. Short term enlisting last year would have put my family currently in a much better place, but long-term becoming an officer will be so much better for me and them.

Upwardbound

Question for yall, the spreadsheet shows me on the "not at board" list. now before I go bugging my recruiter about what air warriors says, do you guys even know my name or info in order to properly designate if im on the at board list or not?

Rellio

Question for yall, the spreadsheet shows me on the "not at board" list. now before I go bugging my recruiter about what air warriors says, do you guys even know my name or info in order to properly designate if im on the at board list or not?
I’d ask your recruiter regardless if curious. I contacted mine as he mentioned there’s an “official” list they get sent.

Upwardbound

I’d ask your recruiter regardless if curious. I contacted mine as he mentioned there’s an “official” list they get sent.
yes but how do air worriors know who I am on that list since it is my alias used? anyhow Recruiter told me I was good to go for the board.

BDavis11

Contributor
yes but how do air worriors know who I am on that list since it is my alias used? anyhow Recruiter told me I was good to go for the board.
I think someone did that on accident. Dm me your name and I’ll look you up. People mess up that spreadsheet at least once a week

Upwardbound

I think someone did that on accident. Dm me your name and I’ll look you up. People mess up that spreadsheet at least once a week
All I'm gonna say is that my recruiter said I am "at board" and he doesn't receive lists, he just sees what PRIDE shows him. I'm not on yalls spreadsheet list so I don't know what the hell, but he said I'm good to go so...

All I'm gonna say is that my recruiter said I am "at board" and he doesn't receive lists, he just sees what PRIDE shows him. I'm not on yalls spreadsheet list so I don't know what the hell, but he said I'm good to go so...
air warriors has no connection with the board. It is simply a public forum in which users willingly share their own information. everyone that shows “at board” on the spreadsheet put that information there themselves.

FloridaDad

air warriors has no connection with the board. It is simply a public forum in which users willingly share their own information. everyone that shows “at board” on the spreadsheet put that information there themselves.
Nah we’re in charge now! Go ahead and set everyone on that spreadsheet to pro-rec Y and set our ship dates to right after New Years! Make it so!

BDavis11

Contributor
All fates are decided tomorrow. So story time just to pass by the pages. This time last year I was I was headed to the gym. As I waited outside refreshing this page for the results list to be posted they finally dropped. I applied sna and nfo. Didn’t care what I got I just wanted to make the cut. BOOM scrolled through the SNA list and I wasn’t there. I thought cool probably got nfo. I’m scrolling, I see my coworkers girl make the cut and think to myself I kno I made the cut. I DIDNT. After beating my steering wheel for 5 mins let’s just say I crushed that workout. I reviewed my package and realized where things went wrong. If you don’t get the results you want either go with ur plan b or get back in the lab and fix those shortcomings (if possible). As long as you don’t get that DONT APPLY AGAIN, then there is still another chance.

exNavyOffRec

All fates are decided tomorrow. So story time just to pass by the pages. This time last year I was I was headed to the gym. As I waited outside refreshing this page for the results list to be posted they finally dropped. I applied sna and nfo. Didn’t care what I got I just wanted to make the cut. BOOM scrolled through the SNA list and I wasn’t there. I thought cool probably got nfo. I’m scrolling, I see my coworkers girl make the cut and think to myself I kno I made the cut. I DIDNT. After beating my steering wheel for 5 mins let’s just say I crushed that workout. I reviewed my package and realized where things went wrong. If you don’t get the results you want either go with ur plan b or get back in the lab and fix those shortcomings (if possible). As long as you don’t get that DONT APPLY AGAIN, then there is still another chance.
Since you are ISPP this time for you it should just be waiting for the official "Y".