• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
I’m not applying to this board but I come everyday to see what shenanigans are going on here
it’s really making me wish I got my package ready for the may board instead of the august one or hell even next may! what a mess the navy is haha!

FloridaDad

I’m not applying to this board but I come everyday to see what shenanigans are going on here
giphy.gif

FloridaDad

So dumb question that I hope is irrelevant to all of us shortly, but how much more time do SWOs spend at sea compared to Aviators and Flight Officers? It isn't something I've looked into at all but I'm trying to make sure I have my back up plans in order just in case.

Skylanepilot1981

So dumb question that I hope is irrelevant to all of us shortly, but how much more time do SWOs spend at sea compared to Aviators and Flight Officers? It isn't something I've looked into at all but I'm trying to make sure I have my back up plans in order just in case.
don't think about it, you'll hate your life as a SWO

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
A lot