• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
Did he explain what he meant by got pushed? Generally that means you didn’t make it to the board.

My packet was at board. It was on the list here as well. He said he can push it to the next board. I was not selected. He also stated the same thing we keep seeing that only a handful of SNA got selected. He had made a phone call to the head of the boards but the official list is not out yet.

cjh5073

My packet was at board. It was on the list here as well. He said he can push it to the next board. I was not selected. He also stated the same thing we keep seeing that only a handful of SNA got selected. He had made a phone call to the head of the boards but the official list is not out yet.
Any chance he can make a call for me? Haha.

Sorry you didn’t get selected.

vborr005

Is the official list out or are those the unofficial results?

vborr005

Sounds like it’s unofficial - his recruiter made a call for him.
Ugh well that’s nice of him! I asked me recruiter and he said he’d get back to me whenever he heard anything official. And capitalized OFFICIAL ?. He must be really annoyed with me.

I rather he just put a dog out of its misery though, no need for official results if I didn’t get selected.

vborr005

You got the next one man! Pro Rec N is part of the game. I’m sure you got the next board, otherwise your recruiter wouldn’t have recommended.