• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
You are correct. I was not selected. He said he “made a phone call to the head of the board, to figure out if I got selected”. Weird thing is that it was old recruiter not my current one that sent me that email. So not sure who to believe…
your current recruiter.

elariosa95

SNA (Primary - Pool)
In the spirit of getting to page 300, I'd like to share some matlab programs I wrote earlier in the semester for a flight mechanics assignment which calculate the flight envelopes of jet and propeller aircraft. Currently they are set up to calculate roughly for the 747 and C2 greyhound. The plots attached are for the aforementioned aircraft generated using the programs.
View attachment 36805
View attachment 36806

Very nice, I know a lot of people don’t really like MATLAB but it’s pretty dang useful if you get it to work for you

However, I will do you one better by sharing an actual slide from the intermediate fluids class I took during my last year in school.

9BD48AE9-C7D8-4B4D-8C69-5779F3C3433C.png

You have no idea how difficult it was to keep a straight face while my professor was discussing this slide in detail. I may be a little immature for that, but seeing this at 8:20am on a Friday was just too funny

cjh5073

You are correct. I was not selected. He said he “made a phone call to the head of the board, to figure out if I got selected”. Weird thing is that it was old recruiter not my current one that sent me that email. So not sure who to believe…
Yeah 100% your current recruiter. I wouldn’t count yourself out just yet.

Skylanepilot1981

Very nice, I know a lot of people don’t really like MATLAB but it’s pretty dang useful if you get it to work for you

However, I will do you one better by sharing an actual slide from the intermediate fluids class I took during my last year in school.

You have no idea how difficult it was to keep a straight face while my professor was discussing this slide in detail. I may be a little immature for that, but seeing this at 8:20am on a Friday was just too funny
I like the way you think! Haha

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant

Nice.

Also, hand up MATLAB hater here.