• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

kathelim

I submitted for the first time (before graduating) in May(?), didn't get picked up for SNA, and applied NFO this go round.
Oh ok. I’m assuming the closer you are to submitting your package to application date, the higher the chances of being pushed to the next board. May is also for sure the next board. NRC posted in on their FY23 Dashboard.

Austinson

SNA Selected 08 Sept. - 3rd Submission
Oh ok. I’m assuming the closer you are to submitting your package to application date, the higher the chances of being pushed to the next board. May is also for sure the next board. NRC posted in on their FY23 Dashboard.
Yup. I was told via my recruter that I made it to this board, fingers crossed. I have a V3 package ready to go and standing by to take the ASTB a final time if needed.
Waiting six months per board blows. Everyone here is well aware.

Austinson

SNA Selected 08 Sept. - 3rd Submission
I feel that man this has got me so on edge.
Facts. Ya know, I hear that recruiters love it when you text and call them every day asking for results. I haven't tried it yet but you should let me know how it goes.
Like I said; go fly if you can or Microsoft Flight Sim/ DCS. Its related to the source of your stress but is somehow relaxing.

JpQuist

I know the selection rate for this board will be low, but I’m just hoping it isn’t as low as previous posts have made it out to be

BDavis11

Contributor
Finally got a reply from Mr. Celestin about my ISPP application. I’ll be going to the next May board which is weird. For ISPP applicants, I thought the board would meet every quarter per PA100F. Either way, good luck to those that are still awaiting results this board.
Even the regular route says every quarter but they are “in line” with each other so that’s probably why. No Jan board scheduled.

BDavis11

Contributor
How did u get access. I’m still waiting to be approved

Acakrause

Refuse to call my recruiter until I see more answers here. Or call within the week or so because of holidays. Being patient but anxious is not the way to go. Pretty sure y’all can relate.