• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Rlawrence29

I’m just saying what I was told.
I called the program director myself, and he stated to me that “absolutely no waivers” were excepted through that program authorization. There was nothing I could do, so I had to apply normally.

Always do the research, because there’s a lot of he say and she say out there. Always confirm, don’t let anything stop your future!

maetpt

I called the program director myself, and he stated to me that “absolutely no waivers” were excepted through that program authorization. There was nothing I could do, so I had to apply normally.

Always do the research, because there’s a lot of he say and she say out there. Always confirm, don’t let anything stop your future!
That’s the impression I was under, which is why I was surprised to hear. This was coming directly from the applicant, however, and he was at board. So who knows

cjh5073

That’s the impression I was under, which is why I was surprised to hear. This was coming directly from the applicant, however, and he was at board. So who knows
I also spoke to the program director, who told me the same boiler plate "no" answer, and honestly am tired of trying to explain myself to everyone who thinks they have all the answers.

If you want to know the seriously bizarre chain of events that got me to where I am, I will be happy to explain and provide all the written proof you would want. Just DM me.

Last thing I want is to be misrepresented on some forum.

Last edited:

Mouselovr

Contributor
I’m in your situation and tbh just get a fun job and try to find your future wife gf. It’s not great to be unemployed after college doing nothing. Quite depressing actually, just avoid that and you’ll be fine.
I agree (if you are young and have no responsibilities to tie you down).

Once I got picked up, I worked a bunch of seasonal and fun jobs until I went to OCS. I made decent money and travelled in doing so.

If you choose to go the vagabond route as I did, keep good track of your dates of where you are. It will simplify your TS further down the road.

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y

Once I got picked up, I worked a bunch of seasonal and fun jobs until I went to OCS. I made decent money and travelled in doing so.

If you choose to go the vagabond route as I did, keep good track of your dates of where you are. It will simplify your TS further down the road.
I’m on the older side of the “early 20s” so I’m not in a situation to schlep around like a bum haha. All I’m hoping for is the soonest possible OCS date!

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
I’m on the older side of the “early 20s” so I’m not in a situation to schlep around like a bum haha. All I’m hoping for is the soonest possible OCS date!
Nov Pro-Rec-Y's from 2021 still don't have dates apparently so we might be waiting for a hot minute

crt91

This. I had my TS adjudicated a couple months back and it was an absolute pain in the butt. I traveled for work OCONUS and remembering dates was miserable.