• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

DJ9001

I have 67 8/7/8 and didn’t get selected, but my GPA is as bad as it gets which is a big factor.

I had some issues when I took the test and am confident I can increase my score quite a bit, but I don’t think it will matter.

Kyle25

Just got the call, Pro-Rec Y SNA with just the generic FY24 date given for class date, which is what was expected. Thanks to everyone on this forum for all the information over this journey, much appreciated, and for all those who weren't picked up this time around you still got this, keep going!

OptionsDollaraire

Does anyone know if the corresponding number in the FY23 column for pro rec n is your “rank”? For example the guy with #1 FY23 pro rec n was 1 slot away from being pro rec y?

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
So fiscal year classes go before the fiscal year actually starts?
OCS classes are labeled by when they graduate, so a class that starts in FY23 but graduates in FY24 would be considered a FY24 OCS class, hence why some classes start in FY23 july or whatever and are considered FY24