• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Teshauna

Are u ISPP too right? I’m resubmitting the same thing but I’ll have more grad degree credits
Nope not ISPP. I’m kinda on the fence about reapplying through ISPP with my same ASTB scores or retaking and applying. I only have one more chance with the ASTB.

I got told at all hands call today in front of my entire squadron. It was an awesome feeling. Got selected for FY24. For those who didn't get it this time, keep working. Retake your ASTB if you have too. I got PROREC-N from all three of my original boards, SNA, SWO, Intel, in 2018. I enlisted and it took 4 years to finally get selected. It can be done, I promise.

mcwisconsin

Bummed that I didn't get it, but it was also my first board and I was anticipating a low acceptance rate. Not sure if I'm going to bother with retaking the ASTB... I'm not sure I can do better than a 61 8/7/8. To me, it's not worth the risk of losing that score.

Bummed that I didn't get it, but it was also my first board and I was anticipating a low acceptance rate. Not sure if I'm going to bother with retaking the ASTB... I'm not sure I can do better than a 61 8/7/8. To me, it's not worth the risk of losing that score.
If it were me, I wouldn't risk it either. Those are great scores.

ISPP isn’t auto select with minimum qualifying scores?
This is the direct quote from the ISPP instruction:

Given the demonstrated propensity to serve, successful completion of an undergraduate degree and a Navy enlisted training pipeline, as well as CO and first Flag Officer backing, URLO ISPP selection panels shall normally select all qualified candidates, giving them priority over other applicants seeking a commission via the URL PROREC process. If the URLO ISPP selection panel finds that it is quota limited, BUPERS-3 shall communicate directly with OPNAV N-13, in situ, to request additional quotas. N-13 will normally grant additional quotas.