• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Argo

Just heard from my recruiter, got a Pro-Rec Y for NFO FY24. Apparently only ~35 selected among NFO's. See y'all sometime after October '23
Now it's time to get a little bit more in shape XD

Dboom85

Banned
Got picked for NFO which I didn't even apply for. Sorry for taking a spot from one of you that wanted it.
This happened a lot on the may board. It may not have been your recruiter "pulling a fast one", it might be the board seeing you're a qualified applicant and SNA slots were filled but they wanted to still make you an offer

esmbenbenek

This happened a lot on the may board. It may not have been your recruiter "pulling a fast one", it might be the board seeing you're a qualified applicant and SNA slots were filled but they wanted to still make you an offer
Not sure. I looked at the APSR I emailed my recruiter and it only had SNA. He pulled it up and it had NFO and dated the same. I double checked when I signed it to make sure he didn't try to sneak it in there.