• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
Alright well officer candidates get pushed through meps quick holy shit. Anyway, of course they want some like irritated skin looked at by a dermatologist for a waiver so good bye this board probably haha

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
Alright well officer candidates get pushed through meps quick holy shit.
When I went (about 5 months ago or so) I was one of the last to leave, so I think you just got lucky and I was unlucky. Although the fact that I could not for the life of me pee in the cup did not expedite things in any way ?
Anyway, of course they want some like irritated skin looked at by a dermatologist for a waiver so good bye this board probably haha
Dude, the same thing happened to me, except I just got it waived and it took less than a day.

WorldWar33.3

I was the first one finished with the MEPS physical when I went last year, and I was stuck watching pre-2005 DVD movies for five hours lol.

White Chicks, Fast and Furious, New Guy, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and some Sci-Fi movie I didn't care for.

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
I keep seeing memes about tan flight suits, anyone know what that's about?
Also, what are your opinions on green vs tan flight suit?
Personally, I prefer green but the tan do be lookin' pretty nice sometimes

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
Dude, the same thing happened to me, except I just got it waived and it took less than a day.
I wish it was that simple for me. The head doc specified they want a dermatologist to see me and my current dermatologist can’t see me till October, so time to make a bunch of phone calls and hope I get lucky and stumble into a cancellation or a different provider that can see me before September 16th