• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
Got down on myself too quickly. Called my primary care doc, got an appointment for tomorrow to get a referral to a dermo office that said they can see me next week just need the referral!

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
Mercury_Suit_Gordon_Cooper.jpg

Ok but what about this drip? Or should I go to space force?

WorldWar33.3

Bro I already shit with my shirt off 80% of the time anyway. I feel less constricted and it comes out easier.
Pooping naked with a nice breeze > pooping with a shirt on

I really want to perfect the subtle art of pooping with flight suit. Nobody wants to be around someone who drops their suit on the floor of a smelly head that's been pissed on by 6000+ Sailors!

FlyingGamecock

Hey everyone, important question for the people that have taken the ASTB very recently.

Was the UAV portion of the test done with 30 degree increments and a drop down answer of the correct heading of the ship? (As shown in the picture or via this article on the third page: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1071181319631451 )

I am looking for confirmation on this so TwoScoops can make a new version of the UAV simulator for his ASTB app.

Attachments

• 3BBDD2B3-687F-4624-BDFB-A307A2F80321.png
    3BBDD2B3-687F-4624-BDFB-A307A2F80321.png
    886.3 KB · Views: 22

FloridaDad

Hey everyone, important question for the people that have taken the ASTB very recently.

Was the UAV portion of the test done with 30 degree increments and a drop down answer of the correct heading of the ship? (As shown in the picture or via this article on the third page: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1071181319631451 )

I am looking for confirmation on this so TwoScoops can make a new version of the UAV simulator for his ASTB app.
Has there been an update since February? Because when i took it back then it was still tents and there was no ship.