• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
I have no idea how it all works but apparently my package is submitted but I still need to clear medical and send in some documents. I guess he got a waiver or something? I thought you needed to clear medical before submitting it.
Yeah you need the N3M physically qualified form

wonderb0iwl

Yeah you need the N3M physically qualified form
That's why I'm confused, he's been doing this for 5 years so I know he knows what he's doing (hopefully) but he also tells me not to worry about the mechanics of how it all works. Even if I miss the date that's okay I just want him to be straight with me.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
That's why I'm confused, he's been doing this for 5 years so I know he knows what he's doing (hopefully) but he also tells me not to worry about the mechanics of how it all works. Even if I miss the date that's okay I just want him to be straight with me.
Unless he already got that and they physically qualified you because it was a medical issue that didn’t need a waiver they just requested more docs.

Average Monke

A primate with internet access
I'm surprised it's coming down to the last minute for some people to get their packets in. This is like a complete 180 from my other board experience. I was originally trying to get my packet completed in time for the May board, but the board reached capacity way earlier than the deadline. I've been sitting on my finished packet for a few months now waiting for a board to actually happen.

FloridaDad

Radio silence from recruiter's end with no resolution for the due date. Looks like I won't be joining this board. Good luck to all.
Dude that freaking sucks. My recruiter called me yesterday in a bit of a panic because some of my papers got kicked back because I had signed first and last name rather than first MIDDLE and last names. Thankfully I got it all signed and in on time.

I'm surprised it's coming down to the last minute for some people to get their packets in. This is like a complete 180 from my other board experience. I was originally trying to get my packet completed in time for the May board, but the board reached capacity way earlier than the deadline. I've been sitting on my finished packet for a few months now waiting for a board to actually happen.
I've had nothing but bad luck when applying. when I first started in October 2020, NASIS background check's server was down for a month (my recruiter and I could not find a solution) which led to me having to wait for the next board, I didn't get to go to MEPs until May of 2021. Finally got to board October 2021 and didn't get picked up. decided to retake the ASTB and did horrible compared to my first time. I then retook the test for my final try March 2022 but missed the next board because of capacity and then The august board canceled. So now I'm hoping for a Pro-Rec yes for the second Christmas in a row.

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
I had an odd submission day myself. Yesterday my recruiter tells me we’re submitted and everything is good to go. Today he tells me that NEC is claiming that aviation is not one of the programs for BDCP and so I’m not eligible for board since I have more than 12 months to graduate. Then he tells me they’re going to lobby for me because the instruction says pilot is verbatim part of the program. Last thing I hear from him is they want me to resubmit. I’m hoping no news after that last conversation is good news.

exNavyOffRec

I had an odd submission day myself. Yesterday my recruiter tells me we’re submitted and everything is good to go. Today he tells me that NEC is claiming that aviation is not one of the programs for BDCP and so I’m not eligible for board since I have more than 12 months to graduate. Then he tells me they’re going to lobby for me because the instruction says pilot is verbatim part of the program. Last thing I hear from him is they want me to resubmit. I’m hoping no news after that last conversation is good news.
It is quite clear that SNA is part of BDCP not sure how that could be missed at all.

BDavis11

Contributor

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
It is quite clear that SNA is part of BDCP not sure how that could be missed at all.
Yep, one of the first lines in the instruction says that. I’m not sure what their issue is. Hopefully it all worked out for me since I haven’t talked to my recruiter since that last update.