• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Average Monke

A primate with internet access
I've had nothing but bad luck when applying. when I first started in October 2020, NASIS background check's server was down for a month (my recruiter and I could not find a solution) which led to me having to wait for the next board, I didn't get to go to MEPs until May of 2021. Finally got to board October 2021 and didn't get picked up. decided to retake the ASTB and did horrible compared to my first time. I then retook the test for my final try March 2022 but missed the next board because of capacity and then The august board canceled. So now I'm hoping for a Pro-Rec yes for the second Christmas in a row.
Jesus that's brutal

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
I'm surprised it's coming down to the last minute for some people to get their packets in. This is like a complete 180 from my other board experience. I was originally trying to get my packet completed in time for the May board, but the board reached capacity way earlier than the deadline. I've been sitting on my finished packet for a few months now waiting for a board to actually happen.
Same here, I was ready for the board in summer, but I got pushed back and then the next board got cancelled. Just LET ME INNNN
b21.png