• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Rellio

It sounds self explanatory but anyone mind explaining this “at board” list? I had assumed all packages that were submitted by the deadline made it to the board, no?

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
It sounds self explanatory but anyone mind explaining this “at board” list? I had assumed all packages that were submitted by the deadline made it to the board, no?
Not always the case. Sometimes the board fills up to whatever their max is and anyone that submitted after that usually gets pushed. Or theres issues with your package that gets it kicked back or something along those lines

BDavis11

Contributor
Wait... so the link to the rick roll video on the spreadsheet isn't the actual at board list? Dammit
Lol I'm too experienced here to fall for that one. Anyone that does a little research knows the at board list comes out generally a week prior to the board