• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Afghan Mi-35 Hinds

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
My favorite pics/video of the Hind are the ones in Red Dawn. Tinted windows on the cockpit and everything.

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
My favorite pics/video of the Hind are the ones in Red Dawn. Tinted windows on the cockpit and everything.

That's funny considering that the "Hinds" in Red Dawn are not real Hinds but are modified SA-330 Puma's.

Red Dawn:
redawn2.jpg

SA-330 Puma:
Gpuma.jpg

Check Six

At least the Hind in the movie Blood Diamonds is real, thats the new South African Superhind MKIII.

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
That thing on the jawline there looks like the projector in the local planetarium...gun looks nasty, though. Great pics, by the way.

Check Six

Wait til you see the new glass cockpit for this project, friggin awesome. I will be back in Sth Africa in a month or so and will see if I can get some more pics.

We have an air to air photo shoot planned for this helo for HeliTac and they are going to put a decent weapons load on it for the shoot.

Ned

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
You're just pissed that I ruined your Red Dawn fantasy. :D

The Russians ruined my Red Dawn fantasy when they broke up the Soviet Union. Coming to terms with the fact that the Russians will never invade and I will never get the opportunity to put together a rag tag outfit and go tear assing around behind enemy lines has been occupying my time for 18 years (and yes even at 6 years old I wanted to join the Wolverines).

I guess I could hold out for the Chinese but I don't think they can be counted on to invade any time soon. :(