• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Afghan Mi-35 Hinds

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Wow that Super Hind is pretty intimidating. With the huge camera pod/FLIR setup RIGHT in front of the aircrew wouldn't that have a significant effect on their SA/visibility?

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
How about the Koreans or Iranians :)
As nice as that would be, only China has the capacity to even think about it, and even they don't really have that capacity. No things just haven't been the same since the cold war.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ahhhhhh, Schnugg, Schnugg, Schnugg .... these whippersnappers will never learn, will they??? :D

The old eyes of the "experienced Eagle" will triumph over the beady eyes of the newbie every time ... you keep your head on a swivel while I take a nap ... we must pace ourselves ... 'scuse me ... :sleep_125

I have no idea what you just said...:eek:

'Scuse me while I sip my Chardonnay....:)

p.s. I love you man :) ...no, I love YOU man :icon_tong .

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
19.jpg

20.jpg

23.jpg

Looks like a big mosquito...:icon_tong

WishICouldFly

UO Future Pork Chop
As nice as that would be, only China has the capacity to even think about it, and even they don't really have that capacity. No things just haven't been the same since the cold war.

If you really want them to, I'll call up my relatives and see if they can stir something up. LOL

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot

Well since Red Dawn did have Cubans, maybe we can count on Hugo Chavez and his great buddy Fidel to invade. And I'm sure damn near everyone has/had a Red Dawn fantasy at one time.

MasterBates

Well since Red Dawn did have Cubans, maybe we can count on Hugo Chavez and his great buddy Fidel to invade. And I'm sure damn near everyone has/had a Red Dawn fantasy at one time.

How do you think I justifed my gun collection to the ex?

If only she knew HOW much ammo I had...

statesman

pilot
Im getting the feeling MB is kinda like the guy from that gem of a Kevin Bacon movie Tremors

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Just saw that again on the bus for a geology field trip...

It's the only film I can think of where a "gun-nut" saves the day.

statesman

pilot
In all actuality the gun nut always saves the day, but the liberal media wont let you see that part of the movie, so they fabricate an alternate ending to show to audiences.

Tremors some how leaked through.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
In all actuality the gun nut always saves the day, but the liberal media wont let you see that part of the movie, so they fabricate an alternate ending to show to audiences.

Tremors some how leaked through.

Tremors 4 is the best pro gun film around, "Burt Gummer" starts off a liberal hippie but thankfully wave after wave of graboid attacks change his mind...