• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Afghan Mi-35 Hinds

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Tremors 4 is the best pro gun film around, "Burt Gummer" starts off a liberal hippie but thankfully wave after wave of graboid attacks change his mind...

How did Gummer start off as a hippie? He had been a Reaganite Conservative in all the other movies.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
How did Gummer start off as a hippie? He had been a Reaganite Conservative in all the other movies.

From IMDB:
In 1889, the site that will become Perfection Valley is home to the town of Rejection Valley. The inhabitants are completely dependent on a nearby silver mine for its income, and when a hot spring causes graboid eggs to hatch the mine becomes too dangerous to work in. Its owner is Hiram Gummer, great-grandfather of Burt. He arrives in town to fix the problem, but finds he is in way over his head dealing with the monsters. As Hiram picks up the lessons that will one day be imparted to Burt, the town readies itself for a final showdown with the graboids.

Now back to Hinds!
Mi24_Hind_w_AH64_Apache.jpg