• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applying to Jan board 2013

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
So from talking to the other applicant through my OR (who is in this thread) it sounds like our processor knows, and says our OR has to tell us. However, he is out of the country until the 21st. Other recruiter said he'd try and get the results - that was 20 minutes ago. Failing that, I'm going to PM NavyOffRec.
NOR mentioned that he wouldn't be able to look up names since his contacts are not on duty

SN0610

pilot
I'm in NRD Phoenix (albuquerque) and still no word. I'm going insane here, and too nervous to call my recruiter.

And CONTRATS to every who has been Pro-Rec'd!!!
Did you hear from an NRD Processor? I got security paperwork but haven't heard any results.

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
And the Senior Chief told me there are no official results yet.

What the hell is going on?!

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
Congratulations to all who got the yes!

For those that didn't, don't give up!

Random question, anyone here from NRD San Diego? If so, have you gotten word yet?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

afwx

Booyahkah
Just called the recruiter......both him and my processer are out of office for at least today with no word on when they will be back.

John wright

SNA Pro-Rec Dec 2012
I just want to point out that I don't think there has been discussion this big on a single date seletion board on AW. Maybe im wrong. Congrats to Everyone!

bluebarry

pilot
So from talking to the other applicant through my OR (who is in this thread) it sounds like our processor knows, and says our OR has to tell us. However, he is out of the country until the 21st. Other recruiter said he'd try and get the results - that was 20 minutes ago. Failing that, I'm going to PM NavyOffRec.
I'm in NRD PHX too, we might have the same OR; I'm still waiting too.

bdr2489

60R Pilot
pilot
Congrats to all selected!! Been following the thread for a while just for fun - was selected SNA in the July board and have a Jan 06 OCS date. For those of you ready to go, I hope you get an early class like what's been discussed here (although you guys not having to wait 5-6 months would make me jealous).

He told me to prepare for the possibility of a Jan 20th Class date

As far as I know - the next two OCS classes are Jan 06 and Jan 27