• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applying to Jan board 2013

Hoos

FS SNFO OCS 23 Jun 2013
Looks like NRD Richmond just came out this morning because I just got called. Pro-Rec NFO/SWO!!! Im absolutely on cloud nine. I wont go to OCS until after I graduate this May so I dont know how many of you I would end up going with but I want to congradulate those who have been pro-rec'd and wish the best of luck those who are still waiting to hear or have set their sights on trying again. If this isnt motivation to go out for a run I dont know what is so im headed out the door. Congrads again for all who have been selected.

Looks like NRD Richmond just came out this morning because I just got called. Pro-Rec NFO/SWO!!! Im absolutely on cloud nine. I wont go to OCS until after I graduate this May so I dont know how many of you I would end up going with but I want to congradulate those who have been pro-rec'd and wish the best of luck those who are still waiting to hear or have set their sights on trying again. If this isnt motivation to go out for a run I dont know what is so I headed out the door. Congrads again for all who have been selected.

Well maybe I will hear from my recruiter today after all! Still waiting, but we'll see what happens.

afwx

Booyahkah
Looks like NRD Richmond just came out this morning because I just got called. Pro-Rec NFO/SWO!!! Im absolutely on cloud nine. I wont go to OCS until after I graduate this May so I dont know how many of you I would end up going with but I want to congradulate those who have been pro-rec'd and wish the best of luck those who are still waiting to hear or have set their sights on trying again. If this isnt motivation to go out for a run I dont know what is so im headed out the door. Congrads again for all who have been selected.

Congrats. Maybe me because I won't graduate until June. I put on my application a ready date of August 1st.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
Congrats. Maybe me because I won't graduate until June. I put on my application a ready date of August 1st.

Not to go off-topic, but how do you like the Nexus 7? I've been thinking about getting one myself for a while.

Kaiser

OCS 23 JUN 2013
Just got the call!

PRO-REC SNA/NFO/SWO!

Thanks to all for being so supportive. I would've been a bit lost had it not been for many of you.

For those collecting stats:

23 years old, non-prior
ASTB: 60 7/7/8
Bachelor's: English Writing/Communication, GPA: 3.77
Master's: Security and Intelligence, GPA: 3.90
LOR's from employers, professors (no officers)

Congratulations to all!

Hoos

FS SNFO OCS 23 Jun 2013

I'm not sure whether that has any impact, but he did tell me that I should expect to go very soon after graduation. I.E. End of May or June

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
So in the aviation crowd we still haven't heard from SN0610, Kcamp, and First_gen....anyone hear anything from them?

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
Are these security forms everyone is talking about the SF86?

They were forms that were a part of the SF-86. I already submitted one with my package, and recognized these ones, but signed and sent them anyway.

I feel like everyone knows besides me. :( This is really getting painful... I'm going to be a stoked loner on Monday if I get good news. I guess it's a little late on a Friday afternoon to find out if anyone has some NRD contact that could help me out?