• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Blue Angels Mishap

Status
Not open for further replies.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Agreed, I had to turn off the TV after the anchor on CNN, while talking to an eyewitness, said something like, "Wow, that must have been quite an explosion," as if it must have been 'neat'.

Hopefully the family isn't watching this kind of frenzy, my thoughts and prayers go out to them.

Or how about the Foxnews anchor saying that they travel "well over 700 mph" while doing their airshows.....gotta love those sonic booms 100 feet over an airfield.

Best to them all....or as best as it could be right now.

Lonestar155

is good to go
I am assuming the remainder of the 2007 season will canceled?
It always hurts the most to see heroes go especially Americas best and brightest role models.

Intruder Driver

All Weather Attack
pilot
I am assuming the remainder of the 2007 season will canceled?
It always hurts the most to see heroes go especially Americas best and brightest role models.

Past experience is they'll proceed with 5 planes or, since it so early in the season, they may bring back last year's lead solo to fly the opposing solo position, depending on where he is currently assigned.

Intruder Driver

All Weather Attack
pilot
Kind of stunning to have met the guy last week and to have him killed this week...my first personal experience with this side of our business.

It's never easy. Wait until you have a coke or lunch or dinner with someone and an hour later they're gone. It's a real gut check.

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Horrible news.
It is very sad to hear these things, but on the flip side, at least he did die doing what he loves.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
It's never easy. Wait until you have a coke or lunch or dinner with someone and an hour later they're gone. It's a real gut check.

Yup, I lost a buddy in Sep of 98. His last day in the Navy was the next day....he chose to fly one last assist for a downed light civil.

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Folks, for the time being, don't post speculations about who the pilot was on this board. Even though the news is reporting certain information, the Navy has a process to put the correct information out once the families and such have been properly notified.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
posting of copyrighted content deleted
Folks, for the time being, don't post speculations about who the pilot was on this board. Even though the news is reporting certain information, the Navy has a process to put the correct information out once the families and such have been properly notified.

CAN YOU READ????

Status
Not open for further replies.