• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

But I sniveled!!!

phrogpilot73

For all the youngin's bitching about skeds... Look at it this way - it's worse in the grunts. In the squadron, we had a POD, a POW, a weekly flight schedule and a monthly flight schedule in addition to the daily flight schedule. So even though I didn't know what I was doing the next day (sometimes not until 2000 or later) down to the minute, I had a pretty good idea. In the grunts, sometimes you don't know what you're doing until you show up that day. Sometimes you don't know until 15 minutes out.

e6bflyer

Used to Care
pilot
RetreadRand said:
but you can't go there in your flight suit....
(most retarded rule ever imposed) alas, another subject for another thread.

Was that you, Rand? I was SDO when that call came across. I am convinced that is the only thing the Air Force does right (flight suits in town).

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
For all the youngin's bitching about skeds... ....
What makes me chuckle is that any of 'em -- our NAVAIR STUDs -- think that ANY portion of ANY 24 hour day belongs to them ... in fact, it's precious.

70028193ev0.jpg

ftrooper

pilot
Checking the prelim..... guaranteed to get you the 0400 Duty, LPOD (last plane on deck ODO) the Saturday Squadron Duty O, or Group Duty Officer instead of the guy who really needs to knock out that BAS 223 tomorrow that you were flowed into. Even/ Especially if your best friends are the Flight O or Skeds Os. Maybe it is a good way to confirm your schedule!