• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCO Supply Chances and Selections

ASM08

My recruiter gave me the heads up that’s I was selected. Any guidance on what comes next? Since finding out I signed an RRA and my NRC emailed PERS-913 my Conditional Release and endorsement letters.

exNavyOffRec

I got a letter in the mail today notifying me of my selection. It says they selected 50 out of 170 applicants. Wow!
In the mail? In all my years I never heard of anyone getting sent a letter. I have also never heard of an applicant being told in print how may were selected out of how many applied. Did your recruiter send this to you?

kaldor2c7

IWC CW Mustang
In the mail? In all my years I never heard of anyone getting sent a letter. I have also never heard of an applicant being told in print how may were selected out of how many applied. Did your recruiter send this to you?
Yeah I’ve never heard about this either, but I did receive a letter weeks after my discovery

Devwards

Congrats to all that were selected! Now the real journey begins!

I applied, but haven't heard anything from my recruiter. I've called him a couple times, texted, and sent emails...no response. I just need a confirmation that I either made it or not, so I can begin whatever process is next. Is there a list available for applicants to view on their own? I didn't receive one of the Willy Wonka Golden Tickets in the mail, so I am guessing my next step is to apply again with a stronger package and try for the next cohort!

I'll search this board later, but any tips or suggestions for second time applicants?

Thanks!