• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Discharged Naval Reserve Officer & Ex-LAPD Cop Goes Rogue

exNavyOffRec

This guy is a piece of work, but I don't see anything that says he was dishonorably discharged from the article or what the USN released.

FlyingOnFumes

Nobel WAR Prize Aspirant
This guy is a piece of work, but I don't see anything that says he was dishonorably discharged from the article or what the USN released.

The news reported earlier today he was dishonorably discharged on Friday, which I find kind of odd, but that was what was reported... it could be total B.S.

There's a few pictures floating around on the net that lead me to believe this guy was a fallen angel before going into the reserves.

BigRed389

None
There's a few pictures floating around on the net that lead me to believe this guy was a fallen angel before going into the reserves.

Yeah, his released record says "various aviation training commands" for about the right time period then a 2 year stint at NPC...and doesn't seem like he got picked up for anything after that.
Thought it was pretty funny when CNN started saying that his Rifle Marksman qual made him "highly proficient."

http://www.10news.com/news/investig...e-shooting-suspect-christopher-dorner02072013

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
If you own a blue pickup truck and live in LA you might want to park it for a while. Looks like a real good way to get shot........

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Who is more dangerous to John Q Public right now? Some pissed off psycho ex cop, or the militia running around flame spraying every 4x4 with 60 rounds of 5.56?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm curious how much money they are spending to try to catch this guy. I know San Diego is going bat-shit crazy looking for this guy. I'm sure LA is doing the same thing.

-ea6bflyr ;)

I'm curious how much money they are spending to try to catch this guy. I know San Diego is going bat-shit crazy looking for this guy. I'm sure LA is doing the same thing.

-ea6bflyr ;)

That's an interesting question? Why does it matter? Is there a theoretical limit that shouldn't be exceeded? Should the cops stop looking for criminals when it becomes too difficult?

Afterall there are 3 (or maybe 2 depending on your point of view) people dead.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Thought it was pretty funny when CNN started saying that his Rifle Marksman qual made him "highly proficient."

I guess that means my hard-earned sharpshooter thingie makes me "merely proficient." :(

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
The last article also calls him an "expert gunman"........maybe a more appropriate term.