• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Discharged Naval Reserve Officer & Ex-LAPD Cop Goes Rogue

If I thought MS13 had a hit out on me and a man of Mexican descent is a blue dodge was coming to kill me, and I opened fire on two black women in a blue dodge..

I'd be charged with 1st Degree Murder.

And be eligible for the death penalty. Fear of my life or not.

In fact this is not how the law works.

MasterBates

IANAL, but from what I know and have seen, shooting up a car and killing people, regardless of you fearing for your life would be Murder-1 where I live. Case of it happened not too long ago (4-5 years ago) in Corpus.

CAMike

None
Contributor
Besides being atrocious marksmen, LAPD again fails to reach the minimum acceptable standards for a basic law enforcement vehicle stop. No verbal announcement, 100+ rounds and a couple of hits on 2 women at close range. If an aviator missed a close range target by a similar margin -they'd be standing tall before the man or worse. I can almost imagine what their pre-shift brief must have been like. "Almost".

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...g-after-dorner-case-of-mistaken-identity?lite