• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Discharged Naval Reserve Officer & Ex-LAPD Cop Goes Rogue

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
.......Seriously- $1M for a murderer? This appears to be confirmation that there may be more to the story than LAPD is comfortable with. And who specifically is providing those funds?.......

Really? Is it that surprising that they want to capture a guy who is targeting cops and their families, and has been successful on both counts, as fast as possible?

voodooqueen

DAR Lapsarian
As of this evening law enforcement was combing through Big Bear--but they can't find any sign of him and expect they may not until there is another shooting by way of a clue.

Law enforcement here managed to use some 2000 rounds trying to stop a fleeing criminal--and they didn't manage to hit the guy even after he had run himself into a ditch. Maybe the LAPD should be spending more money on training their officers to aim and identify before shooting-- Stupid yes, but premeditated--no.

jtmedli

pilot
As of this evening law enforcement was combing through Big Bear--but they can't find any sign of him and expect they may not until there is another shooting by way of a clue.

Law enforcement here managed to use some 2000 rounds trying to stop a fleeing criminal--and they didn't manage to hit the guy even after he had run himself into a ditch. Maybe the LAPD should be spending more money on training their officers to aim and identify before shooting-- Stupid yes, but premeditated--no.

And, on a sadder note, these are the people that the liberals say are supposed to be protecting us as they disarm us. Thanks, but no thanks.

phrogpilot73

I just said that capital murder charges weren't going to happen because of stupid, in almost all cases capital murder charges require premeditation and planning to murder someone/s.
Opening fire on a vehicle that is a different make, different model, different color, where the occupants are a different size, different race and different sex may just seem "stupid" to you, but it leads to premeditation to me - and I bet if the cops didn't close ranks (as they often do) then you'll hear about a "shoot first, ask questions later" mindset and/or order. THAT is premeditation. But hey, believe what you want.
If I thought MS13 had a hit out on me and a man of Mexican descent is a blue dodge was coming to kill me, and I opened fire on two black women in a blue dodge..

I'd be charged with 1st Degree Murder.

And be eligible for the death penalty. Fear of my life or not.
And yet they opened fire on a Blue Toyota Tacoma, driven by two Asian women. When Dorner was driving a Silver Nissan Titan and is a large, bald-headed black man. But hey, they're going to buy the women a new truck. How nice of them.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
And, on a sadder note, these are the people that the liberals say are supposed to be protecting us as they disarm us. Thanks, but no thanks.
Most liberals I know disdain police and think they, along with the rest of the criminal justice system, are racist and rigged against lower income Americans.

RadicalDude

Social Justice Warlord
Most liberals I know disdain police and think they, along with the rest of the criminal justice system, are racist and rigged against lower income Americans.

They also love getting abortions and injecting recreational drugs while pissing on the bible and teaching our children the virtues of Marxism.

CAMike

None
Contributor
They also love getting abortions and injecting recreational drugs while pissing on the bible and teaching our children the virtues of Marxism.

They also indoctrinate our youth with the Big 5.

I will not tolerate those that lie, cheat, steal, are capitalists and those who aren't 100% PC.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Opening fire on a vehicle that is a different make, different model, different color, where the occupants are a different size, different race and different sex may just seem "stupid" to you, but it leads to premeditation to me - and I bet if the cops didn't close ranks (as they often do) then you'll hear about a "shoot first, ask questions later" mindset and/or order. THAT is premeditation. But hey, believe what you want.........

Okay, that is great. But your opinion matters just about as much as mine in this matter which is somewhere between jack and shit, those that do fortunately have a little more knowledge about the meaning and application of the law.

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
Or they are currently shooting at a white haired senior and her afternoon bingo group.

I hope this is it and no innocents are hurt.