• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Europe under extreme duress

Max the Mad Russian

Hands off Ukraine! Feet too
Yeah, and this target mark in russian Orion UCAV. Motherfuckers, they are destroying Soviet history actually though formally fight for it.

Max the Mad Russian

Hands off Ukraine! Feet too
Gastomel airport. Antonov Cargo didn't have time to get this airplane out to its operating base in Germany. One An-124 and one An-26 left too and shared the sad fate, five 124s survived and now at Leipzig base.

Randy Daytona

Cold War Relic
pilot
Super Moderator
and/or engage in stricter sanctions. This, IMO, should have been the position of the West from the get-go, that if Putin invades Ukraine, the West will help the Ukrainians make him bleed. Such action also sends a strong message to China regarding Taiwan IMO.

One consequence of all the sanctions, of the embargos, of the weaponization of finance in the Ukraine conflict is that this has been a dry run for China taking over Taiwan. Will be curious to see what changes the Chinese economy makes in the next several years.

taxi1

pilot
I wonder what passes for polite dinner conversation on the ISS these days?
I've been wondering the same thing. I expect this will accelerate the conclusion of that effort. Not a terrible thing if we can turn resources to the moon.