• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

theghettodefendant

None
Read NOR's last post. This is anything ticket/fine. You have to have them all paid before OCS.
I did read it, I guess a speeding ticket just doesnt seem like as big of a deal, and I was mostly wondering if a speeding ticket will really delay your OCS date even if everything is already paid and okay.

exNavyOffRec

I did read it, I guess a speeding ticket just doesnt seem like as big of a deal, and I was mostly wondering if a speeding ticket will really delay your OCS date even if everything is already paid and okay.

You should report any interaction with police or medical and let your recruiter make the decision if anything is needed, for instance, if you call the police because your car is broken into let him know, that way he knows what is going on in your life that could affect you in some way.

Meegs

I would imagine you would have to do a handwritten statement and do the hours/pay whatever fine they issued.

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
Fun fact, the Captain on that series, now VADM Ted Branch, is now the DCNO for IDC.

Unfortunately he was also caught up in the recent bribery scandal and was put on leave for a while. Last I read he was back at work but not using his security clearance. A shame because he seemed like a great CO in the series, a straight-shooting no BS type of guy.

The XO of the Black Aces also eventually became the CAG of CVW-9 and is now the Chief of Staff for the Commander of Naval Air Forces of the Pacific Fleet.