• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thanks. 31 August. Just about 2 months till I roll out.
UT: Congrats, that's a great class date. You should be done before Newport becomes nasty cold; and also have a holiday leave opportunity in P'cola while awaiting class-up for API.:)
BzB

BusyBee604

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
UT: Congrats, that's a great class date. You should be done before Newport becomes nasty cold; and also have a holiday leave opportunity in P'cola while awaiting class-up for API.:)
BzB

BusyBee604

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
BzB

Hybrid55

Nick
pilot
So my recruiter called yesterday and said that what is holding up my final select letter is congress approval or "scroll". I did some reading and it seems as this is typically for reserves being directly commissioned. Does this make sense and is this really what is holding up our letters?

AaronJB

Dumb Ensign, VT-6
I pledge my life to the FINSEL watch for this night, and all the nights to come
Every single day I wake up and check my inbox multiple times per day hoping to find the long awaited e-mail forwarded to me by my recruiter from NRC. Every night I find myself laying in bed curled up into the fetal position hoping the next day of inbox checking will yield better results.

Last edited:

Fronch

OCS 03-15 (IW)
Every single day I wake up and check my inbox multiple times per day hoping to find the long awaited e-mail forwarded to me by my recruiter from NRC. Every night I find myself laying in bed curled up into the fetal position hoping the next day of inbox checking will yield better results.
Sheesh, and I thought I sucked at waiting...;)