• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

First flight of the P-8A Poseidon and all things related to transition

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
If you don't go to 30, you can't be a WTI. If you don't become a WTI, you'll never get into 30. Also, if you aren't a WTI, you'll never be a shooter. If you aren't a shooter, you'll never be a DH, and if you aren't the #1 ball gargler/department head, you'll never be a skipper....I think that's the "truth" a detailer tried to sell to me.

I think I'll pass.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
If you don't go to 30, you can't be a WTI. If you don't become a WTI, you'll never get into 30. Also, if you aren't a WTI, you'll never be a shooter. If you aren't a shooter, you'll never be a DH, and if you aren't the #1 ball gargler/department head, you'll never be a skipper....I think that's the "truth" a detailer tried to sell to me.

I think I'll pass.
John warned me about you..... If we ever meet, I'll buy the first couple of beers.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor

I think I'll pass.

Yup, my thoughts exactly.

Wana know what WTI got me? Harder fills...

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
"Hmm...I'm not seeing 30 in your future....how about 5th fleet staff WTI?"
hehe, something like that...

Buuuut, it did enable me to get a kick ass shore tour (non flying) after, so I guess that's not too bad.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Got to take the War Pig v 2.0 to Seattle this weekend to tour the Boeing line. Good times had by all. The oven is bitchin for making cookies, cue flight attendant jokes.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
We did, our XO is a P-8 IP, we brought along a VX-20 pilot for a CP, and our P-8 TACCO DH did the observer roles, we just used one of 30's planes.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Got to take the War Pig v 2.0 to Seattle this weekend to tour the Boeing line. Good times had by all. The oven is bitchin for making cookies, cue flight attendant jokes.
OMG, another 'WarPig Airlines' culinary upgrade - a Pastry Chef billet!
...cue flight attendant jokes.
You asked for it!:p

*For the elder non-PC AWs: Flight Attendent = Stewardess.:rolleyes:
BzB, pointy-nosed pest