• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FREE ASTB Simulator Program (For the Performance Based Measures section)

2bbknack

I set mine to 6000 min and 32000 max for both stick and throttle. I didn't notice a difference on the real test w. these

BDavis11

Contributor
I set mine to 6000 min and 32000 max for both stick and throttle. I didn't notice a difference on the real test w. these
Alrightw thanks. Been playing on nothing but hard so i can hopefully blow it out the water with my last attempt.

ewan_eye

Hello Everyone.
I am relatively new to Janzten's trainer. I have a flight stick and throttle, a Hotas 1. I used antimicroX to configure the controls and it works on the PC. However, I would like to set range limits on the flight stick that extend to the ends of the screen, no further. The ASTB target tracker just hits the edge of the screen and stops. When I use Janzten's, the tracker will move off the screen completely and I have trouble maneuvering it back to the screen. Has anyone else had this experience, and if so, tried to create the range limits?

eranger24

Hello Everyone.
I am relatively new to Janzten's trainer. I have a flight stick and throttle, a Hotas 1. I used antimicroX to configure the controls and it works on the PC. However, I would like to set range limits on the flight stick that extend to the ends of the screen, no further. The ASTB target tracker just hits the edge of the screen and stops. When I use Janzten's, the tracker will move off the screen completely and I have trouble maneuvering it back to the screen. Has anyone else had this experience, and if so, tried to create the range limits?
i know it gets annoying but I like to think of it as even better practice not having bumpers on the screen. I’m grateful enough to even have this program

BDavis11

Contributor
i know it gets annoying but I like to think of it as even better practice not having bumpers on the screen. I’m grateful enough to even have this program
Facts. Wouldn’t zooming the screen out fix that? I don’t know just a thought. I play in a laptop so I have to do that anyways

FlyingGamecock

Hello Everyone.
Had trouble with this when I first started using it too. Just continue to use the sim and if it gets to a point where you can’t find the cursor, backspace to exit and just restart. After an hour or so of practice you won’t have this issue anymore, you’ll be good enough to where it doesn’t go off screen.

Biff42

i figured it out. problems with the full screen and the mouse tracking over the command bar and dock. all good. this is fun. i still suck at it though.
How did you correct this? Iam having the same issue on my Macbook, the cursor will leave the screen then it's not able to move the target cause it's on the dock or the top bar ?

Notenoughpower

did anyone figure out the throttle portion? I looked all over this forum and cannot see how antimicro is configured to work on the throttle properly, as a gradient input

ewan_eye

How did you correct this? Iam having the same issue on my Macbook, the cursor will leave the screen then it's not able to move the target cause it's on the dock or the top bar ?
Try going to fullscreen for the website. That might eliminate the "stuck on dock/top bar" issue. That is strange, however. Windows is a little different as the tracker will not stick on the top bar. It still flies into eternity when it reaches the end of the screen.

ewan_eye

did anyone figure out the throttle portion? I looked all over this forum and cannot see how antimicro is configured to work on the throttle properly, as a gradient input
IF you have a HOTAS throttle, once you get it plugged in and the computer reads it, there should be a dropdown menubox in the top-right corner of the axis controller. You can find which axis the throttle controls simply by moving the throttle up and down. The control axis should illuminate blue when you move it (again, once the computer reads it). YOu can select W|S configuration once you click on the drop down menu. 1673231700650.png