• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fun Military vs Civilian pilot thread on another site.(AW/Baseops regulars weigh in)

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I think turpit meant no harm. I have a seat cushion in which I wrote Bunk's Assmat on and it sits in the corner of the locker room in the readyroom. I can't think of any bad characters at 6.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think turpit meant no harm. I have a seat cushion in which I wrote Bunk's Assmat on and it sits in the corner of the locker room in the readyroom. I can't think of any bad characters at 6.

Nozeman pulled his posts so this post won't mean anything to open forum except for Turpit. He can use PM to pull your chain, but he crossed the line (of Troll-like behavior) so Nozeman was correct in yanking them.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Nozeman pulled his posts so this post won't mean anything to open forum except for Turpit. He can use PM to pull your chain, but he crossed the line (of Troll-like behavior) so Nozeman was correct in yanking them.

He was right to do so, from an outsiders perspective, it looked not so good.

DFSpence

This is my favorite quote so far from the Military vs Civilian pilot thread.

Going into the military to learn how to fly for the airlines is about like applying for a job at Ruth's Chris so you can work at hot dog on a stick at the mall!
smile.gif