• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 08 STA-21 Status

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
From a VERY Reliable source who sat the board and is already back... The Nuclear quotas are something as follows.. 170 ish applied and 40 were selected.. And no he doesn't have any other info to tell me.. Trust me, I asked very very nicely.. as most of you can tell I guess I am a smart butt, but I try not to most times, it just happens... Anyway... He did say that my package was there, He saw it with his own two eyes, and that I only applied for NFO, Although..... In June I changed it online to NFO/Core... So, either he was pulling my leg.. or Something got screwed up.. I dunno... I'm just gonna wait it out and hope for the best. If I didn't get selected, I've already started on my LDO Nuclear Power application...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!! I wish we all could get selected...

DeltaVictorFC2

The same thing happened to me last minute....did you submmit 2 page 13s, one for each option? I only submitted one for swo, and found out I needed one for core as well, so I had to fax it last minute.

mh53eflyguy

Stashed...again.
If you read the instructions, the PG 13 entry isn't required until after the selection, however, that is not to say that submitting earily isn't benificial. I only submitted one (Pilot). It cannot hurt to have too much, it only hurts if you don't submit enough! I do not think that not having the Pg 13 for both primary/secondary will be detrimental.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
The same thing happened to me last minute....did you submmit 2 page 13s, one for each option? I only submitted one for swo, and found out I needed one for core as well, so I had to fax it last minute.

No I didn't send a second pg13 for CORE, just the one for NFO..It's all good.. I'm to the point now, that I'm not gonna worry about it anymore... :clock_125

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
I also did the same thing by only submitting one page 13. I did my package really fast due to the fact my MO said I had to get it done this year... was going to do it next year. Anyways... I called the STA-21 people and made sure all my information was there and they said I was missing a second page 13 so I sent another. I know its to late, but I hope this isn't and issue for some of you, and I am sure you can do it after.