• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 08 STA-21 Status

53Crewman

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Alternate
I guess that gives me hope... we've only had about 7 people in this forum talk about seeing that "special page." And the waiting game continues...

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
I would think that the type of people who found this forum would do better the average person that applied, due to the fact they seem to care about the community and have well done packages. I hope again we all made it, and I would think they have enough spots.

DeltaVictorFC2

168.....hmmmmmm, counting the Nurse SPECOP and CEC people, thats probably right around 200.....again. Guess thats better than the numbers going down.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
wow, you guys are just bad, seriously do what we all did when we were waiting. I'll give you a hint, it didn't include being stuck to a computer for 90% of our time awake. Also, I sure as hell wasn't bothering people who were at P-cola trying to get all of the stuff out. Let them do their jobs, if you want numbers, add em up yourself when the results come out. Be glad that a huricane didn't wipe out everything and push results back a month. You all sound like a bunch of women at a baby shower (at least what I imagine it to be like).

k_smittay

Embry Riddle

Embry-Riddle? Why would you go to a University with no women?

The whole... not going to a university because of the femal populusis low is retarded. BUT... Not going to a school because it has a $1060 per credit hour tuition is a valid concern. Thats over $40,000 per year because you have to take classes full time (at least 42 credit hours per year). The navy only gives you $10,000 a year.. if you feel the need to drop $30,000 out of your pocket for an OK education then knock yourself out.

My advice... find a good state school with decent tuition. State schools are the standard, private schools are hit and miss and very expensive most of the time.