• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

Eblack904

I have noticed so off topic BTW, there is a lot of JAX folk on here. I cant wait to go home(JAX) next week. I shall celebrate regardless. :)

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
quick poll....anyone want to start a text tree for when results come out? for example... I am texted by Eblack, and then I text CBaker. that means each person only has 2 phone numbers. or, we can all pm numbers if you want. just a thought...seeing how it is a long weekend and I know of a few people who are early securing tomorrow thru the Monday holiday.

Thoughts Please.

WeatherGoddess

Has anyone else started getting info from their number 1 school? I got an e-mail and two things in the mail, but I dont think I ever wrote to them asking for it.......things that make you go hmmmmmmm?

wernama

The file worked for me, thanks for the info. Its looking more like that rumor of 115 selects is fairly accurate... I cant beleive that only 2 people applied for SWO(OCEANO)!

chk13

It worked....I am feeling pretty deflated right now. Good news is only 44 qualified for CEC. Bad news is only 2 selected. I did not use colored copies....that is probably a good idea. I also still do not have any idea what my endorsement looks like (My CO's secretary said some small changes were made) I also never saw my board sheets. I know I did well ranked amongst the others but I have more questions than answers on how I will rank with the sta-21 board. Oh well, might as well stop worrying about it and get on with things.

NatBull

Well I think my heart just broke. I know my package was competitive but no way I can compare to someone already in the intel rate. Oh well maybe one day!

JDahl351

I'm one of those people who applied for SWO/Oceano and since they are accepting 2 this year I have to say I like those odds

ansley

Hey! That's pretty cool JDahl! Congrats man! Riddle me this though.... if there were only 2 SWO/Oceano's quallified... and 2 accepted... who are the 2 alternates?!? The math just doesn't add up! Any ideas?